Job Vacancies at Bath YMCA
An experienced nursery practitioner is required to work at Melksham YMCA nursery that has had experience of dealing with children with challenging behaviour. Applicants with a minimum of NVQ level 3 in childcare.
You will be required to work with key children, be passionate about working in childcare, work well within a team and develop excellent relationships with parents as well as having a very good understanding of the EYFS curriculum.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities/SENCO etc.
- Good knowledge of EYFS
- Excellent communication skills
- To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
- To ensure all policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at all times
- To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team reflective of the EYFS
- To work in partnership with the parents and provide good customer service
- To ensure confidentiality at all times
- To provide support to children with challenging behaviour
- An understanding of and respect for diversity in terms of the makeup of the family, racial origin and cultural beliefs
- Ability to assess situations and seek advice and support if required
- Ability to remain calm under pressure or in a crisis or emergency
- Understanding of the potential physical and emotional pressures of working with children with challenging behaviour
- Understanding of the need for child protection
5 days per week. DBS disclosure will be required â€“ costs will be met by employer.
For an application pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Health Suite Class Teachers
Bath YMCA Gym are continuously innovating and adapting class fitness timetables. As a result we welcome CVs from class teachers covering a wide variety of disciplines who can run a class but would be available for holiday and sickness cover.
A few classes we offer include Circuits, Spin, Body Pump, Zumba, Boxing Circuits, Yoga and Pilates. We encourage new ideas for class and course formats so please feel free to apply.
All class teachers must be qualified and experienced to teach the designated class. A trial class is often undertaken to gauge demand.
Salaries: Competitive rates depending on experience and qualifications.
Please apply to email@example.com enclosing your CV and availability details
For an informal chat about please contact Mel West on 01225 325913
From our clients...
Thank you for a fantastic stay... Great accommodation and cheap prices
If you can't find something, please have a look at our quick sitemap below :