Job Vacancies at Bath YMCA
Nursery Nurse at Bath YMCA
An experienced nursery practitioner is required to work at Bath YMCA nursery. Applicants with a minimum of NVQ level 3 in childcare.
You will be required to work with key children in the preschool age group, be passionate about working in childcare, work well within a team and develop excellent relationships with parents as well as having a very good understanding of the EYFS curriculum.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities/SENCO etc.
- Good knowledge of EYFS
- Excellent communication skills
- To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
- To ensure all policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at all times
- To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team reflective of the EYFS
- To work in partnership with the parents and provide good customer service
- To ensure confidentiality at all times
- An understanding of and respect for diversity in terms of the makeup of the family, racial origin and cultural beliefs
- Ability to assess situations and seek advice and support if required
- Ability to remain calm under pressure or in a crisis or emergency
- Understanding of the potential physical and emotional pressures of working with children with challenging behaviour
- Understanding of the need for child protection
5 days per week. 37 Â½ hours. Â£7.41 ph
For more details please contact Maggie King on 01225 325 905 or email MaggieKing@bathymca.co.uk
From our clients...
Thank you for a fantastic stay... Great accommodation and cheap prices
If you can't find something, please have a look at our quick sitemap below :