Job Vacancies at Bath YMCA
Mendip YMCA delivers a wide range of services for young people across the district, including the â€śPathway to Independence for Young People (P2I)â€ť providing homeless prevention & education, housing and support.
We wish to appoint an experienced manager to ensure effective housing management and support services
- Lead operational delivery of services to young people in homeless prevention, education, support and housing.
- Lead, and be responsible for the Homeless and Housing Teams.
- Ensure effective housing management service.
- Ensure support is delivered in a way which shows respect and empowers young people, helping them develop skills to manage independent living in the future.
Role: Service Manager
Hours: 37.5 per week
Salary: ÂŁ30,000 per year
Application pack, no CVâ€™s - email firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal chat call Karen Deverell - 01749 679553 option 4
Closing date 25th September 2014 5pm
See website for details of our work and other vacancies www.mendipymca.org.uk
Nursery Nurse at Bath YMCA
An experienced nursery practitioner is required to work at Bath YMCA nursery. Applicants with a minimum of NVQ level 3 in childcare.
You will be required to work with key children in the preschool age group, be passionate about working in childcare, work well within a team and develop excellent relationships with parents as well as having a very good understanding of the EYFS curriculum.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities/SENCO etc.
- Good knowledge of EYFS
- Excellent communication skills
- To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
- To ensure all policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at all times
- To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team reflective of the EYFS
- To work in partnership with the parents and provide good customer service
- To ensure confidentiality at all times
- An understanding of and respect for diversity in terms of the makeup of the family, racial origin and cultural beliefs
- Ability to assess situations and seek advice and support if required
- Ability to remain calm under pressure or in a crisis or emergency
- Understanding of the potential physical and emotional pressures of working with children with challenging behaviour
- Understanding of the need for child protection
5 days per week. 37 Â˝ hours. ÂŁ7.41 ph
For more details please contact Maggie King on 01225 325 905 or email MaggieKing@bathymca.co.uk
From our clients...
Thank you for a fantastic stay... Great accommodation and cheap prices
If you can't find something, please have a look at our quick sitemap below :