- Registration forms must be completed and returned to Bath YMCA or the Play Leader responsible for that particular site, at least 24 hours before the commencement of care. We cannot accept a child into our care without this completed form.
- At least 2 emergency contact names and numbers must be provided for emergency purposes.
- Registration forms must include an original signature of the Parent / Guardian or an adult acting in loco parentis for each child. Emails are not acceptable.
- Children must be registered on an annual basis. Repeat sessions are booked a half term at a time unless alternative arrangements have been made.
- All children attending an After School Club will be signed into an After School Club at a designated meeting point.
- The YMCA are not responsible for a child until they are signed in on the register.
- In the event of a medical emergency every effort will be made to contact the Parent / Guardian before arranging medical treatment. If this is not possible we will inform you at the earliest possible time afterwards.
- We require written and signed consent if a child requires any form of medication to be administered whilst in our care.
- If your child is sent home from school due to illness thee will be no charge for the session. However if your child does not attend school because of illness we need to be notified by telephone before midday. If notification is not received by midday a 100Â£ charge will be applied.
- Our registrations with Ofsted requires us to provide full and accurate daily registers. Please give us written notification of any changes made to the regular session bookings.
- In order to comply with our Ofsted registration, your child must be collected by 1800hours. Failure to do so will result in a late collection fine of Â£5 per child per 15 minutes or part thereof.
- Payment must be made at the time of booking.
- If you cancel 48 hours (2 days) before your childâ€™s session no charge will be applied. Cancellation of 24 hours (1 day) a 50 % charge will be applied. A session cancelled on the day a 100% charge will be applied.
- The YMCA reserves the right to terminate any booking for any reason.
- Photographs may be taken by us of the children which may be used in future publicity. Please inform Bath YMCA if you do not wish your child to be photographed.
- Bath YMCA does not accept responsibility for personal possessions. Parents should ensure that items are adequately labelled and covered by insurance. We strongly discourage expensive personal items being brought onsite.
- Children displaying inappropriate and antisocial behaviour may, as a last resort, be excluded from Bath YMCA activities and clubs.
From our clients...
Thank you for a fantastic stay... Great accommodation and cheap prices
If you can't find something, please have a look at our quick sitemap below :