I joined the “Y” as a Fitness Consultant in January 1998 and was later promoted to Senior Consultant. I am now managing the gym having moved up the ranks!
Before moving into the fitness industry I was a builder and roofing contractor but was hit hard by the recession of the 80’s. Because of my passion for health and fitness I retrained and have not looked back since. My love is Shotokan Karate and weight training.
If it is toning you want of getting rid of those wobbly bits then I’m your man! Many of my clients have transformed their bodies with a structured work out and guidance from me and my dedicated team. We have the most up to date equipment, a great tool for aiding our extensive knowledge.
- Health & Fitness Teachers Diploma (IIST)
- International Sports Therapy Diploma
- Body & Sports Massage Certified
- Fitness Instructors Award (B.A.W.L.A)
- Further & Adult Teachers Certificate (F.A.E.T.C)
- NVQ Assessor Award (D32/33)
- NVQ Level 3 Sport & Recreation Supervision
- YMCA Fitness Assessment & Exercise
- Counselling Certified
- Karate 2nd Dan Instructor
- First Aid at Work