Cost: £24 per day (£12 half day) Times 8am – 5.30pm
If your child / children are booked in for a full day / morning session, please ensure that they bring a packed lunch.
Healthy breakfast, morning and afternoon snacks are provided.
Please ensure that your child / children wear suitable clothing – they will get dirty!
For trips to local parks – please send in wellies / coats / sun hats / sun lotion – as needed.
Cancellation of sessions
48 hours (2 days) no charge
24 hours (1 day) 50 % charge
On the day / non-attendance 100% charge
For more information or to book please call:
Becca 07875 385286 (07.45 – 17.30)
Chelsea 07464 753412 (15.30 – 17.30)
Jade 07464 744053 (07.45 – 17.30)
Places are limited – so book in plenty of time to avoid disappointment!
YMCA Holiday Club 2017
We will be running during all the school holidays using the exceptional facilities of the St John’s Catholic Primary School, Oldfield Lane, Bath, BA2 3NR.
£24 per day per child
£12 per half day
Times: 8.00am – 5.30pm
St John’s Catholic Primary School
07778 010 625
Holiday Club Information
Free play, messy play and outside play are on offer daily!
- If your Child/Children are booked in for a full day/morning session, please ensure that they bring a packed lunch.
- Healthy morning and afternoon snacks are provided.
- Please ensure that your child/children wear suitable clothing (please don’t put children in their best clothes as they WILL get dirty)!
- On trips to the local Parks, please send in wellies, coats/sun hats and sun lotion.
CANCELLATION OF SESSIONS
The YMCA runs a strict cancellation policy, which is as follows:
- 48hrs (2 days) no charge
- 24hrs (1 day) 50% charge
- On the day/ non attendance 100% charge
THIS IS CLEARLY DISPLAYED IN ALL CLUBS
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO BOOK A PLACE PLEASE EMAIL
E-mail : StJohns@bathymca.co.uk
All trips run on Fridays are charged at £15.00 per child this is in addition to the daily child care fees, priority will be given to children who have booked additional sessions in that week.
Cost include: Entrance fees, Transport and staffing costs.